$12.90
When Will This Ship?
My Weigh Triton T2 120 My Weigh Triton T2 120 My Weigh - Triton T2 120 - All Lid My Weigh - Triton T2 120 - All Closed My Weigh - Triton T2 120 - Bottom View

My Weigh Triton T2 120 Digital Pocket Scale

Tenth gram resolution and four different weighing modes.
120 gram capacity x 0.1 gram resolution

"In A Nutshell"
Power2 AAA Batteries (included)
DisplayRed, Backlit LCD
Tare FeatureYes
Protective CoverHinged, removable
CalibrationExternal : 100g
Count FeatureNo
Platform Size3.1" x 2.7"
Scale Size5.3" x 3.2" x 0.75"
Weighing Modes4

Weighing Modes

Mode:Capacity:Resolution:
Mode: Grams Capacity: 120.0 gResolution: 0.1 g
Mode: Ounces Capacity: 4.230 ozResolution: 0.005 oz
Mode: Pennyweights Capacity: 77.1 dwtResolution: 0.1 dwt
Mode: Troy Ounces Capacity: 3.850 oztResolution: 0.005 ozt

Product Details

Bright Backlit Display This digital scale has a fancy red, backlit display to help you see your weight readings, even in dim lighting.

Easy Calibration This scale comes factory calibrated and ready to use. Just in case you need to calibrate it, the T2-120 comes with easy to follow calibration instructions. You'll just need to pick up a 100 gram calibration weight to get the job done.

The Protective Cover Does Double Duty! This tiny scale's hard protective cover is great for keeping your scale safe when you aren't using it...and it doubles as a nice expansion tray, increasing the area you have to weigh your stuff on. Since it has edges, you can weigh all kinds of things that would normally fall right off the platform.

Tare Feature The tare button on the front of this digital scale can be pressed to "zero out" the weight on the scale. You can then add more weight, and the display will only show the weight of the items you're adding. This sure is useful when you want to use the cover as an expansion tray to weigh your things, or if you want to get separate weights of multiple items.

Man, This Thing Is Tiny! You won't have to worry about this scale taking up space. It's just over five inches long, and less than an inch thick! You can take this scale pretty much anywhere you want...stick it in a pack, purse, or in your shirt pocket.

It Remembers The Last Unit You Used If your application needs weights in the same unit of measurement, (like ounces for instance), it can be a real pain if your scale always turns on ready to weigh in grams. It's a good thing the Triton T2 turns on displaying the unit of measurement you were using when you turned it off.

Auto-Off Feature If you have ever had the batteries in something run out because you forgot to turn it off, you'll realize what a blessing this feature is. The T2-120 will automatically turn off after a few moments of inactivity, saving battery power and money.

90 DAY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY! If you have a problem with this scale, just send it to MyWeigh's warranty center in Phoenix, Arizona. They'll fix or replace your scale and send it on its way back to you within a week of receiving it. You should expect your replacement to arrive in about two to three weeks from the day you send the original off. Keep in mind that sometimes MyWeigh runs out of stock, which can cause a delay in the warranty replacement process.

Product Questions

Number of questions: 0

Product Reviews

Overall Customer Rating:
review-star review-star review-star review-star review-star
from 11 customer reviews.
Scale Review: Triton T2 120
Rating:
I am delighted with my scale and with Old Will Knott Scales as a vendor. They shipped my scale the same day I ordered it even though it was late in the day. And the scale performs like a charm. I bought two of the scales, one for me and the other as a gift. I am glad I did.
Reviewed by: James Hollomon from Somerville, MA, USA on 12/7/2020
scales
Rating:
They were great and just the right size too. Best t hing I could have gotten for my ne eds. Would recommend for small weights.

Reviewed by: patty from on 4/22/2019
Dependable
Rating:
My weigh keeps my gold buyers on top of things.
Reviewed by: Gerald from BLUE SPRINGS on 5/8/2017
Dependable
Rating:
My weigh keeps my gold buyers on top of things.
Reviewed by: Gerald from BLUE SPRINGS on 5/8/2017
general
Rating:
i would say i happy with my scale it works like it should and easy to use.
Reviewed by: Adam Jones from PA on 5/5/2016
Triton T2 120
Rating:
This little scale is beautifully and intelligently designed, well made, stable, consistent, accurate and worth several times the asking price of $12.04.
Reviewed by: rlichter from northern California on 3/18/2015
GREAT SCALE.
Rating:
I been using my Triton T2 120g scale, for about two now, and I tell you it work great.I order a second one for back up.It seem to be very accurate.I also order the triton T2 200g x 0.01.The customer service was great too,they took time to listen to you.. THANKS OLDWILLKNOTT CREW.
Reviewed by: todd from new york on 2/13/2015
Awesome scale
Rating:
Bought this scale for my son's pinewood derby car build. Awesome scale - HIGHLY recommended. Arrived quickly, performed well right out of the box. Very accurate (bought test weight as well). Can't think of anything about it that I would improve.
Reviewed by: Paul from California on 1/6/2014
T2 120
Rating:
Very accurate I use it to weigh my crested gecko .Great service from Old Will's .Its a great deal all the way . Thanks so much . Bill
Reviewed by: Bill from Pa on 7/30/2013
T2 120
Rating:
I think the service and the product was outstanding. I'd recommend this is where you will be satisfied.
Reviewed by: Joe from Wa, on 12/27/2012
TRITON T2 120
Rating:
YET ANOTHER GREAT SCALE FROM A GREAT COMPANY. ALWAYS FRIENDLY & HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. RECEIVED IN ONE DAY.
Reviewed by: RICK VELLIQUETTE from COLORADO SPRINGS on 1/16/2012

We know you have a choice when you buy scales online. Just know that when you buy digital scales from Old Will, it's always a "Worry Free Deal".

help desk software