$21.90
When Will This Ship?
My Weigh Triton T2 200 My Weigh Triton T2 200 My Weigh - Triton T2 200 - Side View My Weigh - Triton T2 200 - Closed My Weigh - Triton T2 200 - Bottom view My Weigh - Triton T2 200 - Front View My Weigh - Triton T2 200 - With Lid

My Weigh Triton T2 200 Digital Pocket Scale

New, hundredth gram resolution and four different weighing modes.
200 gram capacity x 0.01 gram resolution

"In A Nutshell"
Power3 AAA batteries (included)
Display0.3" red, backlit LCD
Tare FeatureYes
Protective CoverHinged, removable
CalibrationExternal : 100g (x2)
Count FeatureNo
Platform Size3.1" x 2.5"
Scale Size6" x 3.25" x 0.75"
Weighing Modes4

Weighing Modes

Mode:Capacity:Resolution:
Mode: Grams Capacity: 200.00 gResolution: 0.01 g
Mode: Ounces Capacity: 7.054 ozResolution: 0.001 oz
Mode: Pennyweights Capacity: 128.60 dwtResolution: 0.01 dwt
Mode: Troy Ounces Capacity: 6.430 oztResolution: 0.001 0zt

Product Details

Man, This Thing Is Tiny! You won't have to worry about this scale taking up space. It's six inches long, and less than an inch thick! You can take this scale pretty much anywhere you want...stick it in a pack, purse, or in your shirt pocket.

Bright Backlit Display This digital scale has a fancy, red, backlit display to help you see your weight readings, even in dim lighting.

Easy Calibration This digital pocket scale comes factory calibrated and ready to use. Just in case you need to calibrate it, the T2-200 comes with easy to follow calibration instructions. You'll just need to pick up two 100 gram calibration weights to get the job done.

The Protective Cover Does Double Duty! This tiny scale's hard protective cover is great for keeping your scale safe when you aren't using it...and it doubles as a nice expansion tray, increasing the area you have to weigh your stuff on. Since it has edges, you can weigh all kinds of things that would normally fall right off the platform.

Tare Feature The tare button on the front of this digital scale can be pressed to "zero out" the weight on the scale. You can then add more weight, and the display will only show the weight of the items you're adding. This sure is useful when you want to use the cover as an expansion tray to weigh your things, or if you want to get separate weights of multiple items.

It Remembers The Last Unit You Used If your application needs weights in the same unit of measurement, (like ounces for instance), it can be a real pain if your scale always turns on ready to weigh in grams. It's a good thing the Triton T2 turns on displaying the unit of measurement you were using when you turned it off.

Auto-Off Feature If you have ever had the batteries in something run out because you forgot to turn it off, you'll realize what a blessing this feature is. The Triton T2 200 will automatically turn off after a few moments of inactivity, saving battery power and money.

90 DAY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY! If you have a problem with this scale, just send it to MyWeigh's warranty center in Phoenix, Arizona. They'll fix or replace your scale and send it on its way back to you within a week of receiving it. You should expect your replacement to arrive in about two to three weeks from the day you send the original off. Keep in mind that sometimes MyWeigh runs out of stock, which can cause a delay in the warranty replacement process.

Product Questions

Number of questions: 0

Product Reviews

Overall Customer Rating:
review-star review-star review-star review-star review-star
from 7 customer reviews.
Fricken Fast Delivery
Rating:
Holy crap!! I'm in Hawaii and got my shipment within a week!!Thank you! I will defiantly order again!! Mahalo!!
Reviewed by: Pakalolo from HI on 11/9/2021
Triton 200 Review
Rating:
Got this scale to replace 20g x 0.001g scale that stopped working. This one is good to 0.01g which is not great for what I am using it for, but if I'm careful it's ok. This one seems to drift quite a bit, trying to figure out why. Also, it says its auto shutoff after 1 minute of inactivity, which is not entirely true. Mine will shut off after 1 minute from time I make initial measurement, shutting off as I add or remove material... very frustrating. I use mine to combine small amounts of a 2 part epoxy using weight rather than volume, as each part is of different density. If the scale shuts off before I can finish, I have to start over. I just bought another scale to try, 50g x 0.001g, with a 3 minute auto shut off. Buying these inexpensive scales with any accuracy is kind of a crap shoot, so take your chances going in.
Reviewed by: Paul C from Connecticut on 2/24/2020
I bought 3
Rating:
Great little scales, very accurate. I'm really happy with the purchase. I race professional pinewood derby cars at the National Pinewood Derby Racing League (NPWDRL) and these were perfect for getting the weight in my cars adjusted just right. When getting these don't forget the two 100 gram calibration weights. They can't be calibrated with just one weight. One of the scales was right on out of the box and the other two were off by .02 grams, not much at all but I needed them to be calibrated to one another. You won't go wrong with these. They're easy to read, calibrate and use.
Reviewed by: CK from Utah on 5/29/2015
Thanks for sugessting this scale
Rating:
I had bout a scale from a company that used to sell books online, but now sells everything and I had to return it. I need a scale that will weigh accurately to the the 100th of a gramm for keeping the chemicals balanced in my fish tank. Since my tanks are small I am working with small amounts of salts and buffers. I called and spoke to Brandon, and he suggested this scale. I ordered it on Friday, it arrived the following Monday! Scale is very good quality, it measures accurately. It alsocame with a VibraKill pad, and was packed well. Five Stars for the Scale and Five Stars for the Comapny. Old Will Rocks!
Reviewed by: Levon from Studio City, CA on 8/18/2014
My Weigh Triton T2 200
Rating:
Received unit as told I would. Found scale to be easy to use and calibrate. Very pleased with service and product. Thanks!!
Reviewed by: Joe from CA on 8/9/2014
Thanks for the Great Product!
Rating:
I managed to pick up this scale on one of the sales of the day, so I got it for $20 plus shipping. It was sent out on Friday and in my mailbox on Monday when I got home from work. I ordered some things online from Kentucky and it took their company a week to get it to me. Way to keep up the good service OLD WILL KNOTT!
Reviewed by: Joshua from Syracuse, NY on 4/16/2013
Triton T2 200
Rating:
This is perfect. Lightweight, easy to use, and accurate. It's everything I needed.
Reviewed by: BT from Helena, MT on 5/20/2012

We know you have a choice when you buy scales online. Just know that when you buy digital scales from Old Will, it's always a "Worry Free Deal".

help desk software