S A L E
MSRP: $40.99
Old Will's Price: $22.80
Sale Price: $14.90
    Quantity:
    My Weigh Triton T3 400 My Weigh Triton T3 400 My Weigh - Triton T3 400 - Closed My Weigh - Triton T3 400 - Tray Large My Weigh - Triton T3 400 - Side View My Weigh - Triton T3 400 - Bottom View

My Weigh Triton T3 400 Digital Pocket Scale

New, rugged design with Impact Protection System?
    400 gram capacity x 0.01 gram resolution

"In A Nutshell"
    Power2 AAA Batteries (included)
    Display0.75" backlit LCD : 0.4" digits
    Tare FeatureYes
    Protective CoverHinged, removable
    CalibrationExternal : 200g (x2)
    Count FeatureNo
    Platform Size2.25" x 3.125"
    Scale Size5.5" x 3.25" x 1"
    Weighing Modes6

Weighing Modes

Mode:Capacity:Resolution:
    Mode: Grams Capacity: 400.00 gResolution: 0.01 g
    Mode: Ounces Capacity: 14.108 ozResolution: 0.001 oz
    Mode: Pennyweights Capacity: 257.20 dwtResolution: 0.01 dwt
    Mode: Troy Ounces Capacity: 12.860 oztResolution: 0.001 ozt
    Mode: Grains Capacity: 6172.9 gnResolution: 0.1 gn
    Mode: Carats Capacity: 2000.00 ctResolution: 0.05 ct

Product Details

Rubber Bumper for Stability & Protection My Weigh added a genius, rubber bumper that does a great job of protecting the scale and keeping it stable while you're trying to weigh.

Advanced Digital Weighing Technology? The Triton T3 400 was built with true, 10,000 division German HBM weighing sensors. This Advanced Digital Weighing Technology is going to give you the most accurate weight readings.

Man, This Thing Is Tiny! You won't have to worry about this pocket scale taking up space. It's less than six inches long, and one inch thick! You can take this scale pretty much anywhere ya want...stick it in a pack, purse, or in your shirt pocket.

Protective Windscreen When you're weighing with high precision scales like this one, even the tiniest breeze can interfere with weight readings. This My Weigh scale comes with a durable, glass windscreen to keep out those pesky drafts. Oh, and don't worry, this scale makes it easy to put your items on, or take them off, the platform. The top and sides slide all the way back.

Bright Backlit Display This portable scale has a fancy, red, backlit display to help ya see your weight readings, even in dim lighting.

Easy Calibration The My Weigh Triton T3 400 digital pocket scale comes factory calibrated and ready to use. Just in case ya need to calibrate it, the T3-400 comes with easy to follow calibration instructions. You'll just need to pick up two 200 gram calibration weights to get the job done.

The Protective Cover Does Double Duty! This tiny scale's hard protective cover is great for keeping your scale safe when ya aren't using it...and it doubles as a nice expansion tray, increasing the area ya have to weigh your stuff on. Since it has edges, you can weigh all kinds of things that would normally roll right off the platform.

Stainless Steel Platform The Triton T3 400 has a durable stainless steel weighing platform to make cleanup a breeze. Stainless steel is great because it doesn't scratch easily and keeps its shine without rusting or tarnishing.

Tare Feature The tare button on the front of this digital scale can be pressed to "zero out" the weight on the scale. You can then add more weight, and the display will only show the weight of the items you're adding. This sure is useful when ya want to use the cover as an expansion tray to weigh your things, or if ya want to get separate weights of multiple items.

It Remembers The Last Unit Ya Used If your application needs weights in the same unit of measurement, (like ounces for instance), it can be a real pain if your scale always turns on ready to weigh in grams. It's a good thing the Triton T3 turns on displaying the unit of measurement you were using when ya turned it off.

Energy Saving Auto-Off Feature If ya have ever had the batteries in something run out because you forgot to turn it off, you'll realize what a blessing this feature is. The Triton T3 400 will automatically turn off after a few moments of inactivity, saving battery power and money.

Kill Those Vibrations With VibraKill® Did ya know that vibrations can cause a scale's reading to bounce around from one weight to another? Included with this mini scale is a VibraKill® Pad to keep vibrations, (caused by everyday items like, your fridge, nearby music, your washing machine, etc...) from messing up your weighing.

30 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY! If ya have a problem with this scale, just send it to MyWeigh's warranty center in Phoenix, Arizona. They'll fix or replace your scale and send it on its way back to ya within a week of receiving it. You should expect your replacement to arrive in about two to three weeks from the day you send the original off. Keep in mind that sometimes MyWeigh runs out of stock, which can cause a delay in the warranty replacement process.

Product Reviews

Overall Customer Rating:
    from 11 customer reviews.
    Great product, handy and durable!
    Rating:
    I use these scales to take weight measurements of fish living in underground streams, so they are put through tough conditions and yet function great. They are light weight and easy to carry around too. Great product!
    Reviewed by: Sindupa from Missouri on 5/24/2017
    200 gm weight and triton t3 400
    Rating:
    Works and I am happy
    Reviewed by: l from on 4/26/2017
    Triton T3 0.01g scale
    Rating:
    A very good scale at a reasonable price. Using this unit to measure powdered wood dyes and am glad I ordered the 0.01g scale. Like that the unit has a rugged rubberized self contained case and is extremely easy to calibrate and use right out of box. I also like the stainless steel tray and recommend the weighing cup set I purchased with the scale.
    Reviewed by: Tom Sherman from on 4/18/2017
    awesome buy!
    Rating:
    great product, great price, fast shipping! Great company to do business with!
    Reviewed by: Stephany from on 4/5/2017
    Awesome scale
    Rating:
    Durable rubber casing l love this scale
    Reviewed by: Boyd from Salem on 3/1/2017
    I like
    Rating:
    I like itba lot but a little bit too big
    Reviewed by: Lilc from on 2/23/2017
    Oldwillknottscales is a company worth mentioning
    Rating:
    I am pleased with this product, but even more pleased with what this company represents. They full service their customers and check to make sure full satisfaction is met. They offer a great warranty. Other businesses and companies should take notes on what services actually are and the value they carry with customer retention. Thank you oldwillknott for the scale and superior business experience!
    Reviewed by: Jeff from Grand Rapids on 2/21/2017
    Works great.
    Rating:
    Scale was as advertised and delivered on time. Thank you.
    Reviewed by: berniek from on 2/7/2017
    Triton T3 400
    Rating:
    The only problem I had is when I opened it up for the first time the lid fell off and I had quite a time getting it back on. Beyond that it works very will. I had a .0 scale and I wanted a .00 scale and this works for me. The price was very reasonable and the girl I talked to on the phone knew her stuff and quickly answered all my questions. I haven't had any problems but it appears you stand behind your products which is unusual these days. I would recommend your products to anyone. Count me among the happy campers....Tom, Pendleton, OR
    Reviewed by: Tom from Pendleton, OR on 5/7/2016
    Decent scale for casual use
    Rating:
    Like most of today's inexpensive digital scales, the My Weigh Triton T3 400 is reasonably accurate once calibrated. It manages to track gradual additions (e.g., weighing out spices) fairly well as long as additions are 0.04 g or more. One issue is tare drift. If you weigh several items in succession, the scale will start showing a negative weight of as much as -0.08 g when weight is removed. So you have to keep re-taring if measuring items repeatedly, though the problem decreases a little with continuous use. This is a common defect with cheap digital scales. (I do own a comparable scale from AWS (American Weigh) that exhibits relatively little drift. Old Will doesn't seem to carry that brand for some reason.) The rubber case and lid are nice, but the lid is a bit hard to put back on if you remove it.
    Reviewed by: Tony from New Jersey on 9/27/2015
    Awesome
    Rating:
    This scale works great and it's cool looking so. Me and my buddies love it thank y'all
    Reviewed by: Nate from Louisiana on 8/19/2015

Product Questions

Number of questions: 0

We know you have a choice when you buy scales online. Just know that when you buy digital scales from Old Will, it's always a "Worry Free Deal".