This pocket scale has been discontinued. The My Weigh Triton T2 550 is a great alternative.

My Weigh Triton T2 300 Digital Pocket Scale

Tenth gram resolution and four different weighing modes.
300 gram capacity x 0.1 gram resolution

"In A Nutshell"
Power2 AAA Batteries (included)
DisplayRed, Backlit LCD
Tare FeatureYes
Protective CoverHinged, removable
CalibrationExternal : 200g
Count FeatureNo
Platform Size3.1" x 2.7"
Scale Size9.5" x 6.6" x 2.6"
Weighing Modes4

Weighing Modes

Mode:Capacity:Resolution:
Mode: Grams Capacity: 300 gResolution: 0.1 g
Mode: OuncesCapacity: 10.580 ozResolution: 0.005 oz
Mode: PennyweightsCapacity: 192.9 dwtResolution: 0.1 dwt
Mode: Troy OuncesCapacity: 9.645 oztResolution: 0.005 ozt

Product Details

Bright Backlit DisplayThis digital scale has a fancy red, backlit display to help you see your weight readings, even in dim lighting.

Easy CalibrationThis jewelry scale comes factory calibrated and ready to use. Just in case you need to calibrate it, the T2-300 comes with easy to follow calibration instructions. You'll just need to pick up a 200 gram calibration weight to get the job done.

The Protective Cover Does Double Duty!This tiny scale's hard protective cover is great for keeping your scale safe when you aren't using it...and it doubles as a nice expansion tray, increasing the area you have to weigh your stuff on. Since it has edges, you can weigh all kinds of things that would normally fall right off the platform.

Tare FeatureThe tare button on the front of this digital scale can be pressed to "zero out" the weight on the scale. You can then add more weight, and the display will only show the weight of the items you're adding. This sure is useful when you want to use the cover as an expansion tray to weigh your things, or if you want to get separate weights of multiple items.

Man, This Thing Is Tiny!You won't have to worry about this scale taking up space. It's just over five inches long, and less than an inch thick! You can take this scale pretty much anywhere you want...stick it in a pack, purse, or in your shirt pocket.

It Remembers The Last Unit You UsedIf your application needs weights in the same unit of measurement, (like ounces for instance), it can be a real pain if your scale always turns on ready to weigh in grams. It's a good thing the Triton T2 turns on displaying the unit of measurement you were using when you turned it off.

Auto-Off FeatureIf you have ever had the batteries in something run out because you forgot to turn it off, you'll realize what a blessing this feature is. The T2-300 will automatically turn off after a few moments of inactivity, saving battery power and money.

90 DAY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY!If you have a problem with this scale, just send it to MyWeigh's warranty center in Phoenix, Arizona. They'll fix or replace your scale and send it on its way back to you within a week of receiving it. You should expect your replacement to arrive in about two to three weeks from the day you send the original off. Keep in mind that sometimes MyWeigh runs out of stock, which can cause a delay in the warranty replacement process.

Searchable Keywords (e.g. common typos, promo keywords, old model numbers)

myweight my weight scales

Product Reviews

Overall Customer Rating:
review-star review-star review-star review-star review-star
from 13 customer reviews.
Titon
Rating:
Excellent item that I definitely will treasure for many future years.
Reviewed by: Daniel Constancio from Internet on 8/5/2021
Small scale
Rating:
Good little scale that will fit in your pocket & simple to operate ,works good for the purpose ,only problem I've had so far is with the TARE feature ,sometimes it takes multiple trys to get it to stay on zero before adding additional weight
Reviewed by: Eric Hall from KY on 8/12/2019
cheese maker
Rating:
good scale,and you totally beat wall mart to get it to me asap thank you
Reviewed by: meier's from NY on 5/16/2018
Triton T2
Rating:
Website easy to navigate. Clear descriptions. Ordering was a cinch. Fast shipping. Came as described and priced well.
Reviewed by: Nathan Imobersteg from Platteville on 2/17/2016
Great Product / Service
Rating:
The scale arrived super fast and in great condition. Can't beat this price. If you are even thinking about buying it, DO IT. I can't see any way that you'd regreat it.
Reviewed by: Ina from Minnesota on 6/29/2015
Exactly what I was looking for
Rating:
This scale works great and fits my needs perfectly. I carry it in a small tupperware with other equipment that I use to band nestling birds. It fits well and has performed cosnsitently well. Thanks!
Reviewed by: Suellen from San Diego on 4/29/2015
great scale
Rating:
this scale is visually appealing and works very well. easy to calibrate and use. i would highly recomend this scale and this company.
Reviewed by: josef deeble from vermont on 12/1/2014
Triton T2 for LE use
Rating:
Bought several of these small scales for use by Law Enforcement Officers in our area. Shipping was fast... Price was great... quality is very good for the price and need. I would definitely recommend for LE use!
Reviewed by: Darian from Lubbock, Texas on 11/12/2014
T2 300 Digital Pocket Scale
Rating:
I got this as a gift based on my use of a T2 120. The 300 model appears to use the same case as the 120. This is reasonable size, portable, easy to use scale. Pocket size if you have large coat pockets. The ability to use the cover as a separate tray and have the tare self adjust is big plus. Batteries last a good while. Using rechargeable AAA's is a good bet for heavy usage. I am still on my original, supplied the unit, non-rechargeable ones after a 18 months of occasional use. Use the US Postal Service for fast cost effective shipping. The unit I ordered from here arrived in 3 days after placing an after hour on line order. Only down side seems to be the lack of calibration weights. For critical use the calibration would need to be periodically checked, but for casual use it seems to hold calibration very well.
Reviewed by: Henry from Oregon City, Oregon on 6/17/2014
Worked magnificently!
Rating:
worked right away!
Reviewed by: Rob from New York on 6/5/2014
Triton T2
Rating:
Works great straight out of the box. Used a nickle to test it. Came in at a steady 5.0g. The customer service was awesome too. All around 5 stars.
Reviewed by: Paul from Florida on 9/27/2012
Scale
Rating:
Great scale best prices in the world too. fast super cheap shipping can't go wrong. Order from any place else is pure insanity!!
Reviewed by: paul segal from California on 8/7/2012
Works for Tea
Rating:
Bought this to weigh my tea instead of using heaping spoonfuls. Works well, stores small. No complaints. Would order again. Fast shipping.
Reviewed by: Bryan from Arkansas on 1/24/2012

Product Questions

Number of questions: 0

We know you have a choice when you buy scales online. Just know that when you buy digital scales from Old Will, it's always a "Worry Free Deal".

help desk software