This scale has been discontinued and replaced with the new and improved Triton T3 400.

My Weigh Triton T2 400 Digital Pocket Scale

Hundredth gram resolution and four different weighing modes.
400 gram capacity x 0.01 gram resolution

"In A Nutshell"
Power3 AAA Batteries (included)
Display0.3" Red, Backlit LCD
Tare FeatureYes
Protective CoverHinged, Removable
CalibrationExternal : 200g (x2)
Count FeatureNo
Platform Size3.1" x 2.5"
Scale Size6" x 3.25" x 0.75"
Weighing Modes4

Included Accessories

• 5.0" x 3.3" VibraKill? Pad
  • 3 AAA Batteries

Weighing Modes

Mode:Capacity:Resolution:
Mode: Grams Capacity: 400.00 gResolution: 0.01 g
Mode: OuncesCapacity: 14.108 ozResolution: 0.001 oz
Mode: PennyweightsCapacity: 257.20 dwtResolution: 0.01 dwt
Mode: Troy OuncesCapacity: 12.860 oztResolution: 0.001 ozt

Product Details

Man, This Thing Is Tiny!You won't have to worry about this scale taking up space. It's six inches long, and less than an inch thick! You can take this scale pretty much anywhere ya want...stick it in a pack, purse, or in your shirt pocket.

Bright Backlit DisplayThis digital scale has a fancy, red, backlit display to help ya see your weight readings, even in dim lighting.

Easy CalibrationThis digital pocket scale comes factory calibrated and ready to use. Just in case ya need to calibrate it, the T2-400 comes with easy to follow calibration instructions. You'll just need to pick up two 200 gram calibration weights to get the job done.

The Protective Cover Does Double Duty!This tiny scale's hard protective cover is great for keeping your scale safe when ya aren't using it...and it doubles as a nice expansion tray, increasing the area ya have to weigh your stuff on. Since it has edges, you can weigh all kinds of things that would normally fall right off the platform.

Tare FeatureThe tare button on the front of this digital scale can be pressed to "zero out" the weight on the scale. You can then add more weight, and the display will only show the weight of the items you're adding. This sure is useful when ya want to use the cover as an expansion tray to weigh your things, or if ya want to get separate weights of multiple items.

Kill Those Vibrations With VibraKill?Did ya know that vibrations can cause a scale's reading to bounce around from one weight to another? Included with this mini scale is a VibraKill? Pad to keep vibrations, (caused by everyday items like, your fridge, nearby music, your washing machine, etc...) from messing up your weighing.

It Remembers The Last Unit Ya UsedIf your application needs weights in the same unit of measurement, (like ounces for instance), it can be a real pain if your scale always turns on ready to weigh in grams. It's a good thing the Triton T2 turns on displaying the unit of measurement you were using when ya turned it off.

Auto-Off FeatureIf ya have ever had the batteries in something run out because you forgot to turn it off, you'll realize what a blessing this feature is. The Triton T2 400 will automatically turn off after a few moments of inactivity, saving battery power and money.

3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY!If ya have a problem with this scale, just send it to MyWeigh's warranty center in Phoenix, Arizona. They'll fix or replace your scale and send it on its way back to ya within a week of receiving it. You should expect your replacement to arrive in about two to three weeks from the day you send the original off. Keep in mind that sometimes MyWeigh runs out of stock, which can cause a delay in the warranty replacement process.

Product Reviews

Overall Customer Rating:
review-star review-star review-star review-star review-star
from 2 customer reviews.
Great Scale!
Rating:
I've owned several digital scales in the past. Some we very good and others just OK. I would say this is one of the best I've owned so far especially considering the price. I love the way the lid comes off so it is not an obstacle while weighing. The capacity of the scale is perfect for weighing 1 oz silver coins and silver bars up to 10 troy oz. The accuracy is impressive. My test weights were spot on and my silver bars weighed in within 0.001 troy. Very nice! All in all, great scale, great accuracy, and great price!
Reviewed by: Wayne from Virginia on 6/10/2014
good scale
Rating:
overall I am very happy with this scale. one thing to be aware of is when weighing very light objects < .1g you will have to add some weight to the scale and remove it to get the weight to register. also I am not a fan of needing calibration weights to properly callibrate the scale.
Reviewed by: Devin from Rochester NY on 3/9/2013

Product Questions

Number of questions: 0

We know you have a choice when you buy scales online. Just know that when you buy digital scales from Old Will, it's always a "Worry Free Deal".

help desk software