Frequently Asked Questions
Old Will's website utilizes the most advanced 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) EV (Extended Validation) security certificates available on the market, offering the highest level of encryption and security possible.
When ya place your order with us, your purchase will appear on your credit card or bank statement as either "WEIGH SCALE" or "SCALE PURCHASE".
After ya click the big, red "Add To Cart & Calculate Shipping" button on any product page, you'll be taken to your shopping cart. Just enter your zip code in the field labeled "Zip/Postal Code:" and click on the "Calculate Shipping" button. This will bring up all shipping methods and prices for the item(s) in your cart.
We ship to folks in the good ol' USA... all 50 states and APO/FPO locations (in honor of our hard workin' troops abroad).
You may have your order sent to a freight forwarder, however, once it leaves the US we are not responsible for return shipping if the product arrives defective.
We are not able to ship orders to any guests staying at hotels, motels or resorts, however, we are happy to ship orders purchased by hotels, resorts and so on to the business making the purchase.
If your payment is received before 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time on any business day, your order will ship the same day. If we receive your payment after 2:00 p.m., your order will ship out first thing in the morning on the next business day. Some items ship from other locations and may require an additional business day for processing.
Please make sure to provide your email address and/or phone number when ya place your order, so that in case we find out about any possible delays in shipping, we can notify ya.
When ya check out, you'll be given the option of using the following shipping methods. Transit times are taken from FedEx and USPS websites and begin the day after the package leaves our warehouse. FedEx will not deliver to a PO Box.
- USPS 1st Class Mail®
- Delivered Monday through Saturday in 1-9 business days. Available for small items under 13 ounces in weight
- USPS Priority Mail®
- Delivered Monday through Saturday in 1-5 business days
- FedEx Ground® to a commercial address
- Delivered Monday through Friday in 1-5 business days, by end of day
- FedEx Ground® to a residential address
- Delivered Tuesday through Saturday in 1-5 business days, by 8PM
- FedEx Express Saver®
- Delivered Monday through Friday in 3 business days, by 8PM
- FedEx 2Day®
- Delivered Monday through Friday in 2 business days, by 8PM
- FedEx Standard Overnight®
- Delivered Monday through Friday in 1 business day, by 3PM, 4:30PM or 8PM depending on destination (call us for delivery time estimates)
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- Delivered Monday through Friday in 1 business day, by 10:30AM, 12PM, 4:30PM or 5PM depending on destination (call us for delivery time estimates)
USPS delivers on Saturdays at no charge.
For residential addresses only FedEx Ground, (in this instance FedEx Home Delivery®) delivers on Saturdays at no charge.
For commercial addresses and expedited shipments FedEx Saturday Delivery is available by choosing FedEx 2Day® or FedEx Priority Overnight®, and adding THIS ITEM to your shopping cart.
• See FedEx Ground Map for our location (80241) below. Please keep in mind that eight of the brands we carry, Adam, A&D, Citizen, Detecto, Health o meter, Ohaus, Penn, and Seca, are shipped directly from the manufacturer's warehouse, and are sometimes not shipped out until the next business day. All of the rest of our models ship out of our warehouse here in Colorado.
View Larger Image
Ya sure can. We email your tracking number as soon as your order ships.
If ya chose FedEx as your shipper, CLICK HERE to go to the FedEx tracking page.
If ya chose USPS (United States Postal Service) as your shipper, CLICK HERE to go to the USPS Delivery Confirmation page.
Nope, the government folks at OSHA say we can't allow anyone except our employees into our building, since we're strictly a warehouse operation. So because of that, all orders have to be shipped.
Credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Payments on your credit card or bank statement will appear as "WEIGH SCALE", or "SCALE PURCHASE".
Checks, from verifiable businesses or schools only. If we're unable to verify from multiple sources that a business or school exists, we unfortunately can't ship your order until 14 days after we receive your check.
All orders paid by personal check will be shipped 14 days after we receive your check.
Money orders or checks should be made out to "Professional Retail Service", and can be mailed to us at:
Professional Retail Service
451 E 124th Ave
Thornton, CO 80241
Yes, we do.
If ya live in the state of Colorado - Colorado State Sales Tax will be added to your order.
If ya live in Adams County, Colorado - Colorado State Sales Tax, and Adams County Sales Tax, will be added to your order.
If ya live in the City of Thornton, Colorado - Colorado State Sales Tax, Adams County Sales Tax, and the City of Thornton Sales Tax will be added to your order.
Old Will hates spam just as much as you do. We don't share your personal information, or your email address, with ANYONE. Period.
Yes, we sure do. Keep in mind, however, that we don't offer terms... all orders need to be paid for before we ship. This is part of the reason we're able to keep our prices so nice & low :o)
No... our website is our catalog. Our site will tell ya all ya need to know about our products (and then some).
You bet. If you're needing large quantities of scales, we're happy to provide discount pricing. Before ya CONTACT US about pricing, please be prepared to let us know the zip code we'll be shipping to, exactly which model(s) you're interested in, as well as how many of each model that ya need. Please note: Not all scales are eligible for quantity discounts.
You bet. Feel free to spend your federal dollars with Old Will :o).