$25.90
When Will This Ship?
My Weigh Triton T3 660 My Weigh Triton T3 660 My Weigh - Trition T3 660 - Closed My Weigh - Triton T3 660 - Tray My Weigh - Triton T3 660 - Side View My Weigh - Triton T3 660 - Bottom View

My Weigh Triton T3 660 Digital Pocket Scale

New, rugged design with Impact Protection System™
660 gram capacity x 0.1 gram resolution

"In A Nutshell"
Power2 AAA Batteries (included)
Display0.75" backlit LCD : 0.4" digits
Tare FeatureYes
Protective CoverHinged, removable
CalibrationExternal : 500g
Count FeatureNone
Platform Size2.25" x 3.125"
Scale Size5.5" x 3.25" x 1"
Weighing Modes6

Weighing Modes

Mode:Capacity:Resolution:
Mode: Grams Capacity: 660.0 gResolution: 0.1 g
Mode: Ounces Capacity: 23.28 ozResolution: 0.01 oz
Mode: Grains Capacity: 10186.7 gnResolution: 1 gn
Mode: Carats Capacity: 3300.0 ctResolution: 0.5 ct
Mode: Troy Ounces Capacity: 21.21 oztResolution: 0.01 ozt
Mode: Pennyweights Capacity: 424.3 dwtResolution: 0.1 dwt

Product Details

Rubber Bumper for Stability & Protection My Weigh added a genius, rubber bumper that does a great job of protecting the scale and keeping it stable while you're trying to weigh.

Advanced Digital Weighing Technology? The Triton T3 660 was built with true, 10,000 division German HBM weighing sensors. This Advanced Digital Weighing Technology is going to give you the most accurate weight readings.

Man, This Thing Is Tiny! You won't have to worry about this scale taking up space. It's just over five inches long, and only an inch thick! You can take this scale pretty much anywhere you want...stick it in a pack, purse, or in your shirt pocket.

Bright Backlit Display The Triton 660 scale has a fancy, red, backlit display to help you see your weight readings, even in dim lighting.

Easy Calibration The Triton T3 660 pocket scale comes factory calibrated and ready to use. Just in case you need to calibrate it, the T3-660 comes with easy to follow calibration instructions. You'll just need to pick up one 500 gram calibration weight to get the job done.

The Protective Cover Does Double Duty! This tiny scale's hard protective cover is great for keeping your scale safe when you aren't using it...and it doubles as a nice weighing tray. Since it has edges, you can weigh all kinds of things that would normally fall right off the platform.

Stainless Steel Platform The Triton T3 660 has a durable stainless steel weighing platform to make cleanup a breeze. Stainless steel is great because it doesn't scratch easily and keeps its shine without rusting or tarnishing.

Tare Feature The tare button on the front of the Triton can be pressed to "zero out" the weight on the scale. You can then add more weight, and the display will only show the weight of the items you're adding. This sure is useful when you want to use the cover as a weighing tray to weigh your things, or if you want to get separate weights of multiple items.

It Remembers The Last Unit You Used If your application needs weights in the same unit of measurement, (like ounces for instance), it can be a real pain if your scale always turns on ready to weigh in grams. It's a good thing the Triton T3 660 turns on displaying the unit of measurement you were using when you turned it off.

Energy Saving Auto-Off If you have ever had the batteries in something run out because you forgot to turn it off, you'll realize what a blessing this feature is. The Triton T3 660 will automatically turn off after about 45 seconds of inactivity, saving battery power and money.

90 DAY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY! If you have a problem with this scale, just send it to MyWeigh's warranty center in Phoenix, Arizona. They'll fix or replace your scale and send it on its way back to you within a week of receiving it. You should expect your replacement to arrive in about two to three weeks from the day you send the original off. Keep in mind that sometimes MyWeigh runs out of stock, which can cause a delay in the warranty replacement process.

Product Questions

Number of questions: 0

Product Reviews

Overall Customer Rating:
review-star review-star review-star review-star review-star
from 9 customer reviews.
t3 order ang get the d2
Rating:
i order the t3 and when I got my order it was the d2 instead,very upset with the company
Reviewed by: John marquez soba from Colorado on 11/11/2019
Gold Scale
Rating:
I’m very pleased with this little scale.
So far it’s been spot on with all the readings and gold weight.
Very pleased with the size and case it comes in too. Very shock proof!
Reviewed by: Susan from Nevada on 7/1/2019
Triton T3 600 weight scale
Rating:
Product was received promptly and I am very pleased with my scale. It is very nicely made and appears to be very accurate. This one has a lid that closes and I am glad that I choose it. If I ever decide to buy a larger scale, I would definitely buy from Old Will again.
Reviewed by: Carole from Pittsburgh from on 12/17/2018
The Triton T3 is an exellent scale, dependable, accurate, built well, it's a professionals scale.
Rating:
I can take the Triton T3 anywhere I go for quick weight readings. It has a clear screen to read without my glasses. this thing is great for small ingots of gold and silver as well as coins.
Reviewed by: Mike from on 4/18/2017
wrong product datasheet
Rating:
PDF on this page is for the T3 400gram and contains incorrect information with regard to the type T3 660gr product. Cannot review until I get one (rates *** because the form needs a rating). But no worries: you probably copied it from the manufacturer MyWeigh which makes the same mistake.
Reviewed by: Do from NL on 9/25/2016
nice scale
Rating:
I'm very pleased with this purchase, this scale is the real deal!! The Triton T3 660 scale is a lot of scale for the money!!
Reviewed by: Dave from Missoula, Mt. on 7/31/2015
triton t-3
Rating:
Great scale,easy to use,it will take a beating and perfect size,easy to calibrate. old wills quick to getting the order to you!
Reviewed by: jason from la. on 3/23/2015
exactly as advertised, as good as it gets
Rating:
yep
Reviewed by: robert from philadelphia,pa. on 9/6/2014
Triton T3
Rating:
I love this scale. It's right on I've checked it with my silver collection and it's right on. I calibrate every time with my 500G that I bought with it just to be safe but it's always right on. Thanks again Old Will Can't wait to weigh my 1oz gold maple leaf I ordered.
Reviewed by: John from Fargo, ND on 2/26/2013

We know you have a choice when you buy scales online. Just know that when you buy digital scales from Old Will, it's always a "Worry Free Deal".

help desk software