$23.90
When Will This Ship?
My Weigh Triton T3 400 My Weigh Triton T3 400 My Weigh - Triton T3 400 - Closed My Weigh - Triton T3 400 - Tray Large My Weigh - Triton T3 400 - Side View My Weigh - Triton T3 400 - Bottom View

My Weigh Triton T3 400 Digital Pocket Scale

New, rugged design with Impact Protection System?
400 gram capacity x 0.01 gram resolution

"In A Nutshell"
Power2 AAA Batteries (included)
Display0.75" backlit LCD : 0.4" digits
Tare FeatureYes
Protective CoverHinged, removable
CalibrationExternal : 200g (x2)
Count FeatureNo
Platform Size2.25" x 3.125"
Scale Size5.5" x 3.25" x 1"
Weighing Modes6

Weighing Modes

Mode:Capacity:Resolution:
Mode: Grams Capacity: 400.00 gResolution: 0.01 g
Mode: Ounces Capacity: 14.108 ozResolution: 0.001 oz
Mode: Pennyweights Capacity: 257.20 dwtResolution: 0.01 dwt
Mode: Troy Ounces Capacity: 12.860 oztResolution: 0.001 ozt
Mode: Grains Capacity: 6172.9 gnResolution: 0.1 gn
Mode: Carats Capacity: 2000.00 ctResolution: 0.05 ct

Product Details

Rubber Bumper for Stability & Protection My Weigh added a genius, rubber bumper that does a great job of protecting the scale and keeping it stable while you're trying to weigh.

Advanced Digital Weighing Technology? The Triton T3 400 was built with true, 10,000 division German HBM weighing sensors. This Advanced Digital Weighing Technology is going to give you the most accurate weight readings.

Man, This Thing Is Tiny! You won't have to worry about this pocket scale taking up space. It's less than six inches long, and one inch thick! You can take this scale pretty much anywhere you want...stick it in a pack, purse, or in your shirt pocket.

Bright Backlit Display This portable scale has a fancy, red, backlit display to help you see your weight readings, even in dim lighting.

Easy Calibration The My Weigh Triton T3 400 digital pocket scale comes factory calibrated and ready to use. Just in case you need to calibrate it, the T3-400 comes with easy to follow calibration instructions. You'll just need to pick up two 200 gram calibration weights to get the job done.

The Protective Cover Does Double Duty! This tiny scale's hard protective cover is great for keeping your scale safe when you aren't using it...and it doubles as a nice expansion tray, increasing the area you have to weigh your stuff on. Since it has edges, you can weigh all kinds of things that would normally roll right off the platform.

Stainless Steel Platform The Triton T3 400 has a durable stainless steel weighing platform to make cleanup a breeze. Stainless steel is great because it doesn't scratch easily and keeps its shine without rusting or tarnishing.

Tare Feature The tare button on the front of this digital scale can be pressed to "zero out" the weight on the scale. You can then add more weight, and the display will only show the weight of the items you're adding. This sure is useful when you want to use the cover as an expansion tray to weigh your things, or if you want to get separate weights of multiple items.

It Remembers The Last Unit You Used If your application needs weights in the same unit of measurement, (like ounces for instance), it can be a real pain if your scale always turns on ready to weigh in grams. It's a good thing the Triton T3 turns on displaying the unit of measurement you were using when you turned it off.

Energy Saving Auto-Off Feature If you have ever had the batteries in something run out because you forgot to turn it off, you'll realize what a blessing this feature is. The Triton T3 400 will automatically turn off after a few moments of inactivity, saving battery power and money.

90 DAY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY! If you have a problem with this scale, just send it to MyWeigh's warranty center in Phoenix, Arizona. They'll fix or replace your scale and send it on its way back to you within a week of receiving it. You should expect your replacement to arrive in about two to three weeks from the day you send the original off. Keep in mind that sometimes MyWeigh runs out of stock, which can cause a delay in the warranty replacement process.

Product Questions

Number of questions: 1
Question
Do you know why the LCD screen would stop working? Like the screen and scales still come on, it's just blank, all red.
Asked by: kaylareynolds48@gmail.com on January 24, 2020 5:08 PM
Answers
You may want to change the batteries. If that doesn't work, you should contact the manufacturer for a warranty replacement. This scale has a 30-year manufacturer's warranty.
Answered by: Pati62365 on February 3, 2020 9:47 AM

Product Reviews

Overall Customer Rating:
review-star review-star review-star review-star review-star
from 43 customer reviews.
Mine has amazing accuracy. Love this little scale
Rating:
I have some calibration weights, and my scale has perfect accuracy with the weights. The centigram readings are very stable. It doesn't auto-off to quickly, and the build of the case is very nice for non-slip and shock protection.

Highly recommend this model.
Reviewed by: wiseatom from on 10/22/2022
Great!
Rating:
I knit, and weighing yarn isn’t super accurate on a kitchen scale. This works super well, it’s accurate to very tiny weights, it’s easy to use, and it fits nicely in my knitting bag!
Reviewed by: James from on 3/25/2022
Rating:
This is a great scale. Exactly what I need to measure ingredients for cosmetics.
Reviewed by: SARAH from UT on 2/8/2022
great for measuring your product accurately!
Rating:
I had been using a food scale to weigh my stuff and it only measured to the single gram, and I found it was wildly inaccurate sub 10 grams worth of weight. This scale is 10/10, absolutely love it, it is so accurate and great for getting small weights measured out. If you need to weigh things in the less than 1 gram weight range, this is the scale for you
Reviewed by: doink_patrol from on 11/29/2021
Excellent product and great service from Old Will Knott Scales.
Rating:
Very fast shipping and the product is just what I was looking for. Sturdy, easy to clean, compact, and accurate to the .01g.
Reviewed by: Ryan from NY on 10/29/2021
Rating:
Accurate, large readable display
Reviewed by: J from on 10/26/2021
My Weigh Triton T3 400
Rating:
Nice compact scale. Gave it 5 star out of the box. So far has worked flawlessly. Thanks OldWillKnottScales for a good price and fast shipping.
Reviewed by: Eric from on 8/2/2021
MyWeigh Triton T300
Rating:
This brand is created by the man who created RAW rolling papers, and this scale doesn’t disappoint. When you power it on, there’s very little wait time.

It has a bright orange display that is very very easy to read. It feels rugged and durable.

The lid is also a tray that you can use to help weigh your items too.

Highly recommend and very happy with this item!!
Reviewed by: Jaycee from on 3/8/2021
Consistent and reliable
Rating:
This scale has been great for my students. I have had very few issues and it seems to be very consistent and reliable. Of the hundreds that I have ordered, I have only had a few that have ever had any problems with calibration or overall function.
Excellent scale for the money!
Reviewed by: ChemProf from on 1/4/2021
Great pocket scale
Rating:
Best 400 gram .01 increment pocket scale that I have found. Oldwillknott shipped quickly too....happy with purchase. I purchased two - 200g calibration weights as well, as two are required to perform calibration.
Reviewed by: JA-Atlanta from on 11/16/2020
Quality!
Rating:
You get what you pay for! This scale for the price is close to highest quality you could get! And Old Will Knott had it to me in 2 days!!! Thanks again!
Reviewed by: Cali Way from on 9/16/2020
T3 Triton Scale
Rating:
Love these type of scales!! Top Quality, Real sturdy & Top tier. Would highly recommend!
Reviewed by: Dope Boii Beatz from FL on 7/1/2020
Great and accurate
Rating:
Scale arrived and went right to the work bench. Accurate and perfect size for my area. Look forward to using it for a long time. In the unlikely event I need to replace it, will go back to Will Knott. Thanx.
Reviewed by: SuperDave from on 5/13/2020
Great product and great company
Rating:
Old Will Knott Scales always comes through. Great selection. Great prices. Great website. A winning combination.
Reviewed by: Ben from on 10/28/2019
awesome
Rating:
This scale is amazing and at a great price. thank you!
Reviewed by: Matt from Missouri on 11/30/2018
Fits my needs perfectly
Rating:
Between the reviews and the sale price I figured I couldn't lose. Received in perfect condition. Calibrated after temperature stabilized. Weighed several known weights and accuracy was right on. Noting that weights under 10X the resolution are unstable and of questionable accuracy. (Resolution of .1gn = 1gn minimum weigh-able weight). Read reviews that weights weren't repeatable. Discovered that if item is placed on the scale at zero when the Stable symbol isn't on, that is true. So wait for the scale to stabilize at zero before adding your item to the pan. I'm weighing brass one at a time in quantities of 20 or 50. Place the piece on the pan, pull my hand back to prevent static from my hand influencing the weight, wait for reading to stabilize, remove piece and record results. By the time I pick up the next piece to place on the pan the zero has stabilized.
Great little scale at a great price. Feel lucky to have it. This is after one morning of using it. I'll revisit after I've used the scale for a while

Reviewed by: LPC Alex from South Dakota on 11/21/2018
It's a great little balance
Rating:
I needed an inexpensive replacement for a balance at school. This ought to work for what I need even though the pan is a bit smaller than our normal lab balances. It's also twice the capacity so that's a plus!
Reviewed by: Chris from New York on 10/23/2018
Rating:
The biggest problem I have with this scale is it shuts off too quickly. It supposedly shuts off "after 60 seconds of inactivity", but it shuts off after 60 seconds whether I'm in the process of weighing something or not. Then I have to dump my weighing container, rezero, and start over. "Irritating" doesn't adequately describe it.
Reviewed by: Haldon from on 10/22/2018
Happy with both the Scale and the Sales Experience
Rating:
This is the first time I've ordered through Old Will Knott's. The most difficult part of the process was decided which scale to order! I finally chose this little Triton T-3 based on the sale price, quality and warranty. Item arrived within a few days and the First Class shipping for less than $5 just sweetened the pot a little more. Very happy with the entire process.
Reviewed by: SHrenchir from Plant City, FL on 6/13/2018
GREAT SERVICE!
Rating:
This is the second time I've ordered from these folks. They sent me an email saying my order had shipped ONE HOUR AND FIVE MINUTES after I placed my order. I got my order in two days. I WILL be ordering from Old Will Knott Scales again.
Reviewed by: Joe from on 4/18/2018
Very happy
Rating:
This came as a closeout so i did prepare myself for disapointment. But now you have customer and a good advocate for your service and products. As an ex office supply manager ive seen scales of 300 bucks or higher not deliver their promised range. Your certification process delivered as i hit exact weight for a Nicole and then onto a quarter and again exact. Love it, and am looking again for more deals as my big mouth has friends asking me to find them others as good as mine and offering money tio sell mine. Made me smile.and then say "Um, no.".
Reviewed by: Brian Reese from Minnesota on 4/10/2018
Titan up..
Rating:
This os a great product and Old Wills team got these to me fast and i love the fact not only are they actuate but durable. My friends also have ordered them also.
Reviewed by: Chris from IN on 4/2/2018
Triton T3 400
Rating:
Four star rating. I like this scale. It's small and fits easily on the cupboard shelf where I made room for it. I don't give it five stars for two reasons: (1) The top lid can slide sideways off the hinge. When this happens, it's difficult to slide it back on. More care on my part to keep it on. (2) I would prefer it if the interval from turning it on to readiness were shorter.
Reviewed by: Robert H. Pezzell from on 3/27/2018
Good student scale
Rating:
I have used these scales for our online lab kits and they seem to do very well. The capacity and accuracy are great for the price.
Reviewed by: Ms Heitmann from on 1/3/2018
Rating:
Ideal product for Slotcar racing. This last purchase for 2 was for a friend that races wanting 1 for home building and another for his Slotcar box for on track verifying total car weights prior to race. We love this product and I really like your business. Lots of options. Thankyou
Reviewed by: Dale G. from on 11/4/2017
Great scale @great price!
Rating:
I love this scale. It's exactly as described and has no glitches. Purchased on sale, the price can't be beat! I make jewelry to sell using semi-precious stones. It's sturdy and gives me accurate weight measurements, useful to calculating competitive pricing and item descriptions for ads. Yes, I'm telling all my friends
Reviewed by: Montana from on 10/19/2017
Awesome!
Rating:
As with all products I have ordered from Old Will Knots, the quality was outstanding especially for the quality/cost ratio. The prices are great and the customer service is outstanding. I will continue to do business with these guys for my future purchases.
Reviewed by: Stephanvon from SD on 10/12/2017
Return customer
Rating:
This is my second purchase from Old Will Knott Scales. Both arrived within a week and are exactly as advertised. The Triton T3 is a great pocket scale. The removable cover is sturdy enough so putting it in the front pocket of my jeans doesn't worry me. Weighing grams to .01 and ounces to .001 make this a very good inexpensive scale for work that doesn't require a certified balance. I will return when I need to upgrade again.
Reviewed by: gansettpier from Narragansett RI. on 9/27/2017
Love it
Rating:
Had the Triton 2 for a while but lost it... No fault of my own.

Now I have the 3 and I love the shock proof rubber on the outside & overload digital bar on the read out, to show when you're close to being over weight. Only wish it cake with the 2 200g weights needed for calibration.
Reviewed by: Jamie from on 8/21/2017
Nice Quality Scale , Great Delivery
Rating:
This scale seems to be well built. As of yet I have not calibrated it but seems to be accurate when compared to other scales. The weighing table is a good size and the back lit display large enough to read easily. The price was fantastic as well as delivery time of 4 days. I will definitely do business with this company again.
Reviewed by: Cyborg007 from Ohio on 8/7/2017
Durable, stable, and works as advertised
Rating:
Bought this to weigh out powdered nutritional supplements. The scale supports heavier weights than my high-precision scales, so I can use things like small porcelain dishes to weigh out particular supplement dosages without stressing the weighing cell. Turn on time is short, the timeout is long enough to support multiple weighings, and there is very little lag between weight changes. The case is fantastic -- durable and compact. I should have bought this a long time ago!
Reviewed by: TheOz from on 7/10/2017
Great Scale
Rating:
This is my 3rd and favorite compact scale. After owning clumsy and poor quality compact scales, I decided to stick with MyWeigh, since I had one of their scales that had held up well to over 15 years of use for flour and grain measurement. The rugged cover, rubberized feel, and magnetic catches are really nice.

I only have one of the required 200g weights, so I cannot calibrate it yet. For information only, the 200g weight weighs as being 200.38g. Scale measurements can vary with elevation, so this is not a criticism. The information is there just in case someone is debating whether to buy calibration weights.

A few people have commented on the cover being hard to put on if it comes off as designed. I had the same issue. I am now having luck holding the cover at about 100 degrees from closed. Hopefully this helps someone.
Reviewed by: Dave from Minneapolis on 6/22/2017
Great product, handy and durable!
Rating:
I use these scales to take weight measurements of fish living in underground streams, so they are put through tough conditions and yet function great. They are light weight and easy to carry around too. Great product!
Reviewed by: Sindupa from Missouri on 5/24/2017
200 gm weight and triton t3 400
Rating:
Works and I am happy
Reviewed by: l from on 4/26/2017
Triton T3 0.01g scale
Rating:
A very good scale at a reasonable price. Using this unit to measure powdered wood dyes and am glad I ordered the 0.01g scale. Like that the unit has a rugged rubberized self contained case and is extremely easy to calibrate and use right out of box. I also like the stainless steel tray and recommend the weighing cup set I purchased with the scale.
Reviewed by: Tom Sherman from on 4/18/2017
awesome buy!
Rating:
great product, great price, fast shipping! Great company to do business with!
Reviewed by: Stephany from on 4/5/2017
Awesome scale
Rating:
Durable rubber casing l love this scale
Reviewed by: Boyd from Salem on 3/1/2017
I like
Rating:
I like itba lot but a little bit too big
Reviewed by: Lilc from on 2/23/2017
Oldwillknottscales is a company worth mentioning
Rating:
I am pleased with this product, but even more pleased with what this company represents. They full service their customers and check to make sure full satisfaction is met. They offer a great warranty. Other businesses and companies should take notes on what services actually are and the value they carry with customer retention. Thank you oldwillknott for the scale and superior business experience!
Reviewed by: Jeff from Grand Rapids on 2/21/2017
Works great.
Rating:
Scale was as advertised and delivered on time. Thank you.
Reviewed by: berniek from on 2/7/2017
Triton T3 400
Rating:
The only problem I had is when I opened it up for the first time the lid fell off and I had quite a time getting it back on. Beyond that it works very will. I had a .0 scale and I wanted a .00 scale and this works for me. The price was very reasonable and the girl I talked to on the phone knew her stuff and quickly answered all my questions. I haven't had any problems but it appears you stand behind your products which is unusual these days. I would recommend your products to anyone. Count me among the happy campers....Tom, Pendleton, OR
Reviewed by: Tom from Pendleton, OR on 5/7/2016
Decent scale for casual use
Rating:
Like most of today's inexpensive digital scales, the My Weigh Triton T3 400 is reasonably accurate once calibrated. It manages to track gradual additions (e.g., weighing out spices) fairly well as long as additions are 0.04 g or more. One issue is tare drift. If you weigh several items in succession, the scale will start showing a negative weight of as much as -0.08 g when weight is removed. So you have to keep re-taring if measuring items repeatedly, though the problem decreases a little with continuous use. This is a common defect with cheap digital scales. (I do own a comparable scale from AWS (American Weigh) that exhibits relatively little drift. Old Will doesn't seem to carry that brand for some reason.) The rubber case and lid are nice, but the lid is a bit hard to put back on if you remove it.
Reviewed by: Tony from New Jersey on 9/27/2015
Awesome
Rating:
This scale works great and it's cool looking so. Me and my buddies love it thank y'all
Reviewed by: Nate from Louisiana on 8/19/2015

We know you have a choice when you buy scales online. Just know that when you buy digital scales from Old Will, it's always a "Worry Free Deal".

help desk software